Why should you take the courses?
- Your candidature is valued when you have applied skills related to business.
- Your prior understanding of industry best practices accelerates your learning of other courses in an academic environment.
- In fast changing knowledge economy, it pays big to have the most updated knowledge on industry interest topics and entrepreneurial approach.
What do you get?
- Guidance from Leading Industry Professionals
- Direct Interaction and learnings from industry practitioners
- Certificate for added qualification
- Get rewarded with certificate to talk about your accomplishments.
- Live Project as resume bullet point
- Chance to work on live project, which adds additional important bullet point in your resume
- Udyamita Courses in Product Section
- The intent and spirit of Entrepreneurship will be a ‘must have’ human resource quality for future organization.
- Academic institutions will do a great deal of service to the cause of Nation Building by promoting entrepreneurship among students.
- While it’s student prerogative to choose between
- the comfort and stability of full time paid job
- or the risk and wealth creation rewards which comes by running own enterprise
The future will shine brighter when they engage productively with entrepreneurial mindset.
Intents of E-Cell
- Ignite the entrepreneurial fire among students and working professionals
- Propagate the entrepreneurial fire to result into business taking shape
- Provide launch pad of deserving businesses using academic institution or corporate resources
- Give most up-to-date and practical education & training to deserving candidates
Impact Metrics for E-Cell :
- % increase – Candidates showing interest towards Entrepreneurship
- % increase – entrepreneurs jumping a step further
- Idea developing into product / service concept
- Developed Concept to be Validated
- Validated concept to Product Market Fit Stage of enterprise
- % Increase – Candidates launching business while in college or within first 2 years
- % Satisfaction – Practical pointers picked by students and professionals for implementation chosen from our workshops/ courses
- Becoming the back bone of entrepreneurial ecosystem
Intents of I-Lab
- Infra Access :
- Providing co-working spaces with partner institution
- Know-How Access :
- Mentoring the entrepreneurs across business and functional areas including strategy, marketing, operations, legal and IPR.
- Capital Access :
- Connect the dots with seed and venture funds for early stage risk and growth capital
Impact Metrics for I-Lab :
- % increase in available partnership opportunities within the ecosystem
- % Increase in number of focused bootcamps
- % Completion of partnership deals and venture fundings